FAQ FOR ONLINE ORDERS
Yes, we ship to over 100 countries across the world!
If your country doesn’t appear as an option please feel free to get in touch via email at [email protected]
We accept all card payments as well as afterpay.
Once your package is shipped, you will receive an email notification on how you can track your delivery.
If you purchase from outside of Australia, you, the buyer, are responsible for all customs & duties associated within your own country.
For detailed information, we recommend contacting your local customs office or reading our Customer Service page.
Please let us know immediately (within 3 days of receiving) if you have received any damaged product. We will take it up with the courier service provider as well as arrange for your new package for delivery. We will need:
– email a detailed description to [email protected]
– attach a photo of the damaged product
One of our customer support team members will get in touch with you.
Our courier’s pricing system is based on the size and weight of your order. Pricing will be allocated at the time of purchase
If one of the items you’ve ordered is out of stock, your order will be placed on hold until the available item comes back into stock.
If you would like an update on when a product will come back into stock, please email us at [email protected]
Thanks for understanding.
28 DAY RETURNS POLICY
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we are happy for you to return your item(s). Please email our Customer Service Team who will advise you of the process and assist you with organising your return.
The following conditions apply to return items:
- Products must be unused & unopened.
- Products must arrive back with us within the original box/packaging in a new resalable condition.
- Return authorisation must be obtained from our Customer Service Team before sending any items back.
- Return shipping costs are at the expense of the customer.
- Shipping & Insurance fees cannot be credited.
- Products returned damaged will not be credited.